Rubber Wheel Stopper , Black color with yellow Reflective strip at two sides
B) Raw Material :
to limit the travel of a vehicle into a parking space.
they should be avoided in any situation where they may be in the path of pedestrians moving to or from parked vehicles, or crossing a car park for any other purpose.
Wheel stops are typically used to:
1) limit kerb overhang which is inconvenient or hazardous for pedestrians.
2) limit contact with an end barrier or high kerb.
3) inhibit encroachment into an opposing parking space.
ideal for use to protect parts of the building or other fixed objects or equipment from damage by vehicles. Such protection shall include devices to prevent vehicle encroachment into pedestrian ways, stairs, doorways, lifts etc
1) Black and highly visible yellow .
2) Available in Black & Yellow combination for greater visibility
3) 90mm in Height
1) 90mm Height x 150mm Width x 500mm Length / pc
2) Weight ~ 3.5kgs/pc