A) Product Name
EPDM Rubber Floor Tiles ( in piece form without interlocking )
B) Raw Material :
100% EPDM RUBBER
C) Purpose :
To prevent slipping, maintain a clean & hygienic environment.
Ideal for ( Indoor & Outdoor ) heavy traffic areas such as walkways, hallways, corridors, industrial and automotive pathways ( showrooms), production, shipping & packaging areas
Why EPDM Rubber Floor Tiles ( Anti Slip )?
1) EPDM rubber is a better-quality rubber than reclaimed rubbers, which is more durable, an exceptionally long lifespan.
2) EPDM is ideal for outdoor applications because of its excellent resistance to ozone, oxidants, UV exposure and severe weather conditions.
3) It is highly recommended for applications where the elastomer will have excessive exposure to the environment.
4) Other outstanding characteristics of EPDM RUBBER include excellent colour stability, heat resistance, and dielectric qualities.
EPDM is generally known for its good ozone and water resistance. The material should not be used with mineral oils, solvents or aromatic hydrocarbons.
EPDM is not recommended for applications involving petroleum derivatives.
EPDM is generally attacked by mineral oils, solvents, and aromatic hydrocarbons.
1) Made in Malaysia.
2) Thickness : 5 mm ( 3.5mm base layer + 1.5mm protruding )
3) Width : 450 mm
4) Length : 450 mm
5) Material Type : 100% EPDM
6) Density : High , 1.50 g/cm³
7) Hardness : 80 ± 5 Shore A
8) Weight / pc : ~ 1.20 kgs , 20pcs / carton , weight ~ 24kgs/carton ( 455mm*455mm*105mm )
9) Round Dot Diameter : 25mm
10) Application : Indoor & Outdoor
11) Colour : Blue , Green , Grey & Black
12) Authentication Mark : " 100% EPDM RUBBER TILE " & " MADE IN MALAYSIA " at the back of rubber tile.
100% EPDM Rubber Stud Floor Tiles Malaysia
* Optional Accessories :
PU Binder adhesive.