B) Raw Material :
NATURAL RUBBER ( NR ) BASED POLYMER
Switchboard matting is a non-conductive high-density rubber compound engineered to prevent electric shock around high voltage equipment.
The non-conductive rubber compound creates an insulating barrier between the electrical source and the ground.
Our GS-MV ( Medium Voltage ) is tested according to IEC61111:2009 Clause 184.108.40.206 under IEC 61111:2009 Class 2 , Ideal for Dielectric Voltage / Withstand Voltage : 30,000 VAC and Recommended Maximum use Voltage : 17,000 VAC ( Medium Voltage Switchboard Matting )
1) Brand: GSE™
2) Model: GS-MV ( Medium Voltage )
Switchboard Matting / Medium Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat
3) Top Surface - Anti Slip Black Corrugated, with anti-slip Corrugated surface to provide a safe working environment, pattern surface “grabs” the bottom of footwear, improving traction and safety from slippery.
4) Colour: Black
5) Test Certificate provided.
6) Product Compliance Status:-
A) BS EN 61111 Clause 220.127.116.11 Class 2, Voltage Withstand Test of Minimum 30kV
B) Comply to RoHS I & II, On 4th June 2015, Commission Directive (EU) 2015/863 was published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) to include the phthalates ( BBP, DBP, DEHP and DIBP, these chemicals are used to soften PVC and Vinyl products ) into ANNEX II of the RoHS Recast Directive. The new law restricts each phthalate to no more than 0.1% ( mg/kg = ppm ; 0.1wt% = 1,000ppm ) in each homogeneous material of an electrical product.
1) Nominal Thickness: 5mm
2) Brand: GSE™, Model: GS-MV ( Medium Voltage ), Switchboard Matting,
( BLACK colour ) , 5mm Tk x 1,000mm ( 1m ) Width x 6,000mm ( 6 m ) Length / roll ,
3) Weight / roll : Approximately ~ 40kgs/ roll
Carton Size : 230mm x 230mm x 1100mm = 0.058 m³ / pc ( Roll )
" Genuine Mark “ on Rubber Mat ( Bottom )
1) Trade Mark , Model # , Lot # , Certificate # , Test Certificate QR Code , IEC Class Code , Withstand & Max use Voltage & Colour Coding defined .