Interlocking (ESD) Modular Conductive Solid Top Floor Mat is formulated to drain static electricity from workers to safeguard against static shocks and protect equipment .
Commonly use in warehouses ( stores ) , workstations , server rooms and manufacturing or auto assembly lines , Electronic manufacturing , Electronic repairs , Fiber optics or even gym floor etc.
1)The 3ft x 3ft interlocking mats fit together like a puzzle to create custom ESD workstations or complete room systems.
For maximum effectiveness, ground the mat , wear shoes with conductive soles and keep the surface clean.
2) With a low electrical resistance, electrons flow easily across the surface or through the Interlocking Conductive Solid Top Rubber Mat. Charges go to ground or to another conductive object that the material contacts or comes close to.
Resistivity generally between 10e3 and 10e6 ohms per square
3) Solid top design with Pebble Embossed surface for improved traction . Optional beveled borders can be added to the mats.
4) RoHS 1 & 2 Compliant
5) Fire Retardant Grade
6) Waterproof, non-absorbent , non-porous and resist mould and mildew
7) Shock and noise absorbing
1) Brand : ESD-KΦMFΦRTFLΦΦR ( All Black with Solid Top Surface ) Model : ESDKF16BLK3X3 , ~16mm / ( 5/8" ) ( Thickness ) x 910mm / 3ft ( Width ) x 910mm / 3ft ( length ) / pc , weight around 10kgs / pc
2) Model : MR19YLW75x900 , Yellow Male Ramp , ~19mm Thick x 80mm Width x 1,000mm Length / pc, weight around 1.7kgs / pc
3) Model : FR19YLW75x900 , Yellow Female Ramp , ~19mm Thick x 80mm Width x 1,000mm Length / pc, weight around 1.7kgs / pc