To prevent equipment damage resulted from triboelectric voltage of the static dissipative
Ideal for use Ideal Workstations, Electronic Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Plants, Cleanrooms, Fiber Optics, Electronic Assembly, Electronic Warehousing, Circuit Assembly, Aerospace, CMOS chips , microprocessor , semiconductor , dish drivers , composites , LCD screen product , circuit product line , hospitals and Pharmaceutical industries , precision instrument etc
1) The anti-static mat is made up of two layers , the top layer is static dissipative whereby the bottom layer is conductive .
2) Features :- The anti static properties of mat are according with the relative requirements of SJ/T 10694-1996 .
The surface resistance of static dissipative layer ( 1.0 x 10e6 ~ 10e9 Ω ) , The surface resistance of conductive layer ( Below 1.0 x 10e6 Ω ) , Volume resistance ( 1.0 x 10e6 ~ 10e9 Ω ) , Surface triboelectric voltage of the static dissipative material < 200 V , The time of static discharging below 100V should be less than 1 second .
3) Model No. : HTESD2GRN1X10S ( Glossy type )
4) Compliant to GB/T14437-97 .
5) Complied to RoHS 2 ,
On 4th June 2015, Commission Directive (EU) 2015/863 was published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) to include the phthalates ( BBP, DBP, DEHP and DIBP, these chemicals are used to soften PVC and Vinyl products ) into ANNEX II of the RoHS Recast Directive. The new law restricts each Phthalate to no more than 0.1% ( mg/kg = ppm ; 0.1wt% = 1,000ppm ) in each homogeneous material of an electrical product.
6) SGS Test Certificate for RoHS 2 : Available upon request
A) The ten substances restricted under RoHS 2 are namely:
4) hexavalent chromium,
5) polybrominated biphenyls (PBB)
6) polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE),
7) bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP),
8) butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP),
9) dibutyl phthalate (DBP),
10) diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)
the restriction of DEHP, BBP, DBP and DIBP will apply from 22nd July 2019; other substances could be restricted in future. The substances covered by RoHS 2 are scientifically well researched and evaluated and have been subject to different measures both at Union and at national level.
B) The eleven categories of EEE ( Electrical and electronic equipment ) are large household appliances (category 1), small household appliances (category 2), IT and telecommunications equipment (category 3), consumer equipment (category 4), lighting equipment (category 5), electrical and electronic tools (category 6), toys, leisure and sports equipment (category 7), medical devices (category 8), monitoring and control instruments including industrial monitoring and control instruments (category 9), automatic dispensers (category 10), and other EEE not covered by any of the categories above (category 11).
7) Top Layer Material :
Dark Green ( 100% Natural Rubber ) Minimum 0.5mm ,
Bottom Layer Material : Black ( 100% Natural Rubber )
8) Surface Resistivity :
a) Top ( 1.0 × 10e7 ~ 1.0 × 10e9 Ohms )
b) Bottom ( 1.0 × 10e2 ~ 1.0 × 10e6 Ohms )
9) Hardness ( IRHD , Micro Hardness Tester Wallace )
a) Top Green Layer : 70 ± 5° ( Shore A ) ,
b) Bottom Black layer : 70 ± 5° ( Shore A )
10) Overall Thickness : 2mm ± 0.10 mm
1) ~2mm ( Thickness ) x 1,000mm ( 1m) ( Width ) x 10,000mm ( 10m ) ( length ) / roll , weight around 30kgs / roll