A) Product Name :
100% homogeneous Vulcanized ( 100% Virgin ) EPDM Rubber Speed Bump with locking system .
B) Brand :
RUDSAF ™ ( ROADSAFƐ )
C) Raw Material :
Made of 100% homogeneous Vulcanized EPDM Rubber ( No Recycled / Reclaimed Rubber ) & molded with around 2mm of EPDM Yellow wear layer for Yellow Part for better visibility
D) Purpose :
1) Control vehicle speeds to promote pedestrian safety
2) Reduce the risk of accidents in parking areas and residential streets
E) Scope :
Speed bumps are more aggressive traffic calming options and are useful in places where pedestrians and cars share space closely, like parking lots and driveways.
F) Characteristics :
Our RUDSAF ™ meets Australian/New Zealand Standards of “AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 Parking Facilities” , it determines four main types of criteria for speed Bumps.
Why AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 Parking Facilities ?
AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 is an Australian/New Zealand Standard that provides guidance for specific minimum requirements for the design and layout of off-street car parking.
The content within AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 can be quite comprehensive as our reference.
Bumps that comply with standards are determined by height, cross section, markings and ramps angles
G) Specification ( Lag Bolts NOT Included ) :
1) Manufacture from High Density 100% Homogeneous EPDM Rubber with cat’s eye and “ LOCK “ features to prevent dislocation after installation, an additional advantage for uneven / soft Asphalt ( Tar ) road surface.
2) Available in Black & Yellow combination for greater visibility
3) Anti skid surface with flat top of 110mm Width as defined under AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 Parking Facilities of Criteria 2.
4) All units can purchase separately
5) Available Sizes :-
i) Model:RSBB250X310, 100% BLACK EPDM Rubber with cat eyes, Middle Black Speed Bumps with Lock, ~50mm Thickness, ~310mm Width x ~250mm Length/pc, ~3.3kgs/pc, Lag Bolts & Installation Excluded
ii) Model:RSBY250X310, 100% EPDM Rubber with ~3mm Yellow Top Wear Layer with cat eyes, Middle Yellow Speed Bumps with Lock, ~50mm Thickness, ~310mm Width x ~250mm Length/pc, ~3.3kgs/pc, Lag Bolts & Installation Excluded
iii) Model:RECB250X310, 100% BLACK EPDM Rubber, End Cap Black Speed Bumps, ~50mm Thickness, ~310mm Width x ~250mm Length/pc with slope, ~2.5kgs/pc, Lag Bolts & Installation Excluded
iv ) Model:RECY250X310, 100% EPDM Rubber with ~3mm Yellow Top Wear Layer, End Cap Yellow Speed Bumps,~50mm Thickness, ~310mm Width x ~250mm Length/pc with slope, ~2.5kgs/pc, Lag Bolts & Installation Excluded
RECOMMENDED Lag bolts :- NOT include (may get from hardware shops)
1) For concrete , use ½ inch diameter lag bolts and 4 to 5-inch in length
To prevent Dis-location after Installation