B) Raw Material :
NATURAL RUBBER ( NR ) BASE POLYMER
Switchboard matting is a non-conductive high density rubber compound engineered to prevent electric shock around high voltage equipment.
The non-conductive rubber compound creates an insulating barrier between the electrical source and ground.
Our GS-SL is tested according to IEC61111:2009 Clause 220.127.116.11 under IEC 61111:2009 Class 1 , Ideal for Dielectric Voltage / Withstand Voltage : 20,000 VAC and Recommended Maximum use Voltage : 7,500 VAC ( Medium Voltage Switchboard Matting )
1) Brand : GSE™ ( eRubber and Heat Insulation Mall ® )
2) Model : GS-SL Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat
3) Top Surface - Anti Slip Corrugated , with anti slip corrugated surface to provide safe working environment , pattern surface “grabs” the bottom of footwear, improving traction and safe from slippery .
4) Colour : Black
5) Test Certificate provided.
6) Product Compliance Status :-
A) BS EN 61111 Clause 18.104.22.168 Class 1 , Voltage Withstand Test of Minimum 20kV
B) Comply to RoHS I & II , On 4th June 2015, Commission Directive (EU) 2015/863 was published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) to include the phthalates ( BBP, DBP, DEHP and DIBP, these chemicals are used to soften PVC and Vinyl products ) into ANNEX II of the RoHS Recast Directive. The new law restricts each phthalate to no more than 0.1% ( mg/kg = ppm ; 0.1wt% = 1,000ppm ) in each homogeneous material of an electrical product.
7) Specific gravity : ± 1.50 g/cm³
8) Hardness : 60 ± 5 Shore A
9) Elongation : Min ± 250 %
10) Tensile Strength : Min ± 5 MPa
1) Nominal Thickness : 3mm
2) Brand : GSE™ , Model : GS-SL , Switchboard Matting,
( BLACK colour ) , 3mm Tk x 915mm ( 3ft ) Width x 10,000mm ( 10 m ) Length / roll ,
3) Weight / roll : Approximately ~ 38kgs/ roll
Carton Size : 230mm x 230mm x 1100mm = 0.058 m³ / pc ( Roll )
" Genuine Mark “ on Rubber Mat ( Bottom )
1) Trade Mark , Model # , Lot # , Certificate # , Test Certificate QR Code , IEC Class Code , Withstand & Max use Voltage & Colour Coding defined .